Friday, May 15, 2009

Week 1 - 7 1/2 habits

My hardest habit will be number 1: I think it is very hard sometimes to really know where you are going to end up when you aren't familiar with all aspects of what you are undertaking, even with research, I think your "end" needs to be set but changeable so that you can get the best out of what you are doing.

The easiest habit would be 7 1/2 even if no-one else will admit it "Play" is something we can all easily do.

*****
Being a lifelong learner is what we all do, if we didn't we would become stagnant and not be any use in our jobs. Many of us do it in different ways, some with technology, others with books and many just through word of mouth.
*****

2 comments:

Unknown said...

nice avatar! I agree with you on the problem of knowing the 'end' in detail - after all, you can't know what you don't know - but you can have a general goal. Something like: 'learn more about online training' or: 'rule the world', then fill in the detail as you progress :)

learner7250 said...

Ok, I'll go with "RULE the world" and work down from there (not really)
I'm a positive person so I'll start with getting a reasonable understanding of all things web2.0